Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Consulting Director-Digital Transformation. This role will responsible for providing solutions to our client on critical information and technological challenges.
- Oversee and manage the project teams in undertaking IT assessments, critically examine alignment of technology elements against key business priorities, develop recommendations and advise on appropriate strategies, governance, architecture, and innovations to optimize the configuration of clients' operations.
- Lead the delivery of workshops with the client, as well as provide subject matter expertise in addressing issues that may be raised during key presentations.
- Work closely with our clients in shaping major IT transformation program and identify business opportunities ahead of the curve.
- Manage, coach and mentor team members to develop them and help them in their career progression.
- At least 8 years of experience in IT management consulting or related role.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Business Information Systems, Business, Engineering, Mathematics or related.
- Fluent in Thai and English
- Experience in leading and coaching a team.
- Strong analytical skills, high self-motivated and able to work under pressure with changing priorities
- Excellent problem solving skills, ability to think out-of-the-box, work under pressure and tight project timelines
- Drive, tenacity, client focused and results oriented
- Proven demonstration of sound business acumen, teamwork and leadership qualities.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.