An Established MNC seeking for a Regional HR Manager (Sole contributor) with good experience in job grading, budgeting, payroll reviewing salary structures, hands-on working knowledge of salary review/bonus exercise, Talent Acquisition hands-on with excel. Strong Business partnering skill, able to manage the stakeholders in various countries to deliver results.
- Manage Yearly Group Manpower Budget Exercise and Monthly Manpower planning.
- Analyse Group performance management exercise, implement strategies around compensation and benefits to ensure competitiveness within the industry.
- Design and implement job levelling and associated compensation ranges, participate in salary survey.
- Serve as subject matter expert for compensation & benefit and review processes and policies.
- Provide Human resource support to Europe and SEA offices, including, end to end cycle of Talent Acquisition, on-boarding and off-boarding.
- Responsible for HR reporting including annual and quarterly reporting.
- 6-8 years' experience in human resources focusing on compensation and benefits, Talent Acquisition and HR Reporting.
- Strong knowledge of compensation and benefits practices
- Proven successful track record of designing and implementing competitive compensation and benefits in a fast growing and changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills and influencing skills Ability to work to tight deadlines with multiple priorities
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influential skills
EA Registration Number: R1326770
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105