We are working with a wholesale bank who are looking to hire a Credit Risk Manager. The candidate will be responsible for formulating and maintaining credit risk policy and risk appetite of the Branch. You will also be participating in preparing and conducting management system reporting in risk management.
- Assist the Team to formulate and maintain credit risk policy and risk appetite of the Branch.
- Prepare and conduct MIS reporting in risk management.
- Conduct impairment assessment on the credit portfolio to ensure good portfolio quality and trends.
- Participate in systems development and perform User Acceptance Test.
- Assist in market risk and credit risk model validation.
- Other Ad Hoc tasks assigned when necessary
- University degree or above in Finance, Risk Management, Accounting, Quantitative or other related discipline.
- Professional qualification in CPA,CFA, FRM is preferable.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in risk management, previous experience in credit risk or market risk management is preferable.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Powerpoint, knowledge of VBA is a must.
- Sound knowledge in credit risk management and credit related products.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (preferably fluent in Mandarin).
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Credit Risk Manager.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.