Our client is one of the first batch licensed Virtual Bank in Hong Kong. They are looking for high calibre candidate to join their IT Audit team.
- Lead a team to conduct IT audits according to regulatory requirements
- Develop and manager CAATs programs and other system
- Perform risk assessments regarding the IT environment of the business
- Develop annual audit plan and report the audit findings to relevant business units
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in IT Audit, Controls, Implementation or Consulting
- Proven leadership experience in IT Audit projects
- Good knowledge in technology related regulatory requirements (HKMA SPM)
- Good communication skill in English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Manager
For more information, please feel free to contact Calvin Chan at +852 3695 5186 or send your CV to cchan<at>argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.