My client, a fast-expanding bank in Hong Kong is looking for a Senior Manager, Operational Risk to join the team.
- Coordinate with all departments to manage the process of establishing and reviewing KRIs and KCSA.
- Review and update bank-wide operational risk framework, reporting system and related policies and procedures.
- Review, analyze and report to regulators on operational risk incidents
- Formulate and implement business continuity plan.
- Conduct training on operational risk-related topics.
- Degree holder with at least 6 years relevant experience in operational risk management and internal audit background in banking.
- Experienced in reviewing and enhancing procedures and control processes.
- Familiar with HKMA, SFC and other banking regulatory requirements in operational risk.
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
For more information, please feel free to contact Calvin Chan at +852 3695 5186 or send your CV to email@example.com