About the Company
Our client is one of the leading conglomerate company specifically focusing on digital transformation programs. The role will be part of a division of the company providing IT transformation to 20 Group companies in the APAC Region. The team provides extensive IT services to 5 Main Line of Businesses in the company. It is responsible for providing IT Leadership, Operations, Delivery and Solutions with its Centre of Excellence.
As a leading IT Center of the company there will be a range of challenging and rewarding opportunities for Multi-countries projects and support roles.
About the Job
The Service Delivery Senior Manager will act as single focal point to manage overall service delivery and support to maintain SLA and ensure end-user satisfaction to users.
The role should demonstrate the best practice of project management and service management from infrastructure and application support aspects. The role also needs to assist the project deliveryon both Infrastructure and application aspects and coordinate internal resources (Subject Matter Experts) and external resources to support daily operation and project delivery.
This role act as a partner / advisory to the business which proposes relevant solutions / improvements to ensure the delivery of IT services.
To be successful in interacting with the business and the various IT teams delivering the challenging initiatives, it is essential to have effective and efficient communication skills.
- Manage incidents, problems, executive end user computing support team, and manage offshore support vendors
- Review change execution and result impacting the market you are responsible for, understand failed changes and their impact, suggest improvements to avoid unnecessary business impact
- Owner of the market's incident, support and escalation processes, ensuring high levels of performance in these processes, accurate reporting and establishing service improvement activities when required.
- Take ownership of major incidents with support of the Major Incident Manager to ensuring coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post incident review.
- Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed. Define, shape, and generate reports on key metrics and KPIs
- Accountable for the quality of service and performance provisioned to the market; ensuring future demand from growth and projects is understood and factored into capacity plans for all associated systems
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction and work with relevant teams to implement service improvement plans, reporting on implementation against agreed Service Improvement Plans (SIPs), and support coordination of proposed actions.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal customers and other stakeholders to discuss service levels and service improvement opportunities
- Manage and maintain IT hardware and software asset inventory
- Implement and manage service delivery management projects led by global and regional teams
- End to end ownership of incident and request tickets, working with local IT teams for resolution; details of troubleshooting and resolution should be handled directly by regional application teams with hands-on input from local IT teams as needed
- Liaises with internal and external solution delivery and support partners to ensure local IT manager can maintain the health of local and regional applications in market and timely support to address incidents.
Skills & experiences required
- At least 5+ years hands on experience in Service Delivery Management with production infrastructure and application support experience
- Experience with infrastructure project delivery
- Working experience in MNC or retail industry is a Must
- Solid experience on IT Service Management lifecycle including Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Operation (Incident, Problem, Change Management), and continual service improvement.
- Solid knowledge in IT Application Support flows inside retail domain
- Technical knowledge of current technologies on network, server, collaboration and security aspects
- Technical knowledge of VMWare, EMC, IBM Server Systems, Citrix, RemoteApp, BackupExec
- Technical knowledge of MS Windows server administration and patching management
- Technical knowledge of network protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP, NTP, SNMP
- Technical knowledge on major voice and video conferencing technology
- Technical knowledge on network and communication software including router, switch, wireless controller, access point, call manager, video conferencing appliance
- Product knowledge on administrating of security appliance including ASA Firewall, Forcepoint, CloudWi-fi (Zscaler)
- General understanding on security tools
- Service Delivery Knowledge working with cloud computing; preferably AWS, Azure
To apply online, please click on the link above. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Kevin Ng on + 852 3695 5141 or email: email@example.com
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.