As part of one of the leading Consumer Retail Groups in the world, this position will support the development and implementation of large-scale and organization-wide strategic initiatives across the region. Working closely with various business leaders across APAC, this is a highly visible position within the organization and offers fantastic career development prospects.
- Lead business-critical cross-functional projects across the region to ensure strategic objectives are met
- Develop business strategy and initiatives to drive market growth
- Take a lead role in the development of project management capabilities through the development and delivery of regional training programs
- Work closely with and influence senior stakeholders to devise monthly APAC master plan in alignment with the global vision
- Minimum 8 years' experience, ideally across both Management Consulting and in-house Strategy/Project Management; experience from the luxury/consumer sector is highly preferred
- Demonstrable experience in leading cross-functional regional projects and a strong understanding of project management best practices
- Strong communication skills and the ability to influence key stakeholders from various levels of seniority
- Bachelor's degree required with an advanced degree highly preferred (ie. MBA)
- Fluent in English
If you are interested to learn more, please send your resume to Youn Cho at email@example.com for more information.
As always, if you know of anyone in your network that may be interested in this role please feel free to pass this on to them - we pay referral fees for the introduction to new candidates who we successfully place
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.