Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Senior Oracle Retail. This role will responsible for developing and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment
- Lead Business team member to design, test, and deploy the template
- Lead design and confirmation workshop with business users
- Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables
- Provide functional and/or technical expertise to plan, analyze, define the support the delivery of future functional and technical capabilities for an application or group of applications.
- Assist in facilitating impact assessment efforts and in producing and reviewing estimates for client work requests.
- Experienced in designing business process and requirement for the Oracle Retail implementation
- Manage business team detailed work plan in alignment with overall project work plan
- Coordinate with the client to validate the design, resolve issues, to ensure proper design and template alignment.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer engineering, computer science, IT, MIS or related fields
- At least 1 to 10 years of experience in Oracle Retail implementation
- Having experience in Consulting firm is an advantage
- Experience in working in retail clients is preferable
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- Fluent in Thai and English
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent English communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.