Our client, one of Hong Kong's first leading innovative Virtual Bank is looking for a Senior Payment Operations Manager (Virtual Bank). He / She will be responsible to help building the Virtual Bank's Operations team from ground zero.
- Check and complete the processing of remittance (inward / outward CHATS & TT), fund transfer and related activities (including MIS and regulatory reporting) in accordance with the established procedures & risk control, bank policies & guidelines, service standards
- Support any initiatives, new services and perform coordinator role as designated (e.g. BCP coordinator, PC coordinator)
- Promote and encourage open and good communication amongst all levels of members
- Assist in ad hoc projects as required
- MUST HAVE experience in handling HKICL
- Exceptional knowledge and experience of banking operations, FPS, remittance, and fund transfer
- Excellent leadership skill and hands on experience in payment system projects (Candidates with less experience will be considered as manager position)
- Cantonese / Mandarin speakers ONLY and fluent in English
If you are a self-motivated Business Transformation professional with a passion for Virtual Banking, and are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Ray Cheng at rcheng@ argyllscott.com.hk or call directly on +852 3695 5054 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com