Argyll Scott is looking for a Senior PHP Programmer to join our premium client based in Bangkok. They are a fast growing digital agency company looking for a candidate who is currently having many interesting new digital projects for new generation Developer to work on.
They are now looking for a strong Senior PHP Programmer who is energetic, passionate, and love technology to join their dynamic and professional team in Bangkok.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
* Work collaboratively with team and other departments designing and developing new products and maintaining existing products.
* Contribute on several layers of the LAMP stack from database, to server, tel-co billing connections, reporting, to front end.
* Maintaining existing code base, to include troubleshooting bugs, fix code defects and adding new features.
* Developer will be expected to code, update, debug and optimize SQL. In the case of new or existing relational databases new hire will be expected to lead the data design and produce enterprise-level data models.
* Test all services with all operators (Top 3 telecom in Thailand)
* Integration test, End to End test on mobile phone and check and verify based on system log.
* Suggest and support technical support team about service application issue.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
* Familiar with Linux OS.
* Able to configure and administrate Apache and Nginx for optimum performance
* Required programming skill(s): PHP in advance level
* Good knowledge of SMS Gateway (Kannel).
* Good knowledge of front end technologies such as HTML, CSS, jQuery and how they play with back end services
* Experience with creating and consuming RESTful APIs using SOAP and XML protocol.
* Knowledge of CodeIgniter/Laravel (PHP Framework)
* Well experiences with MySQL and Redis.
* Experience with ElasticSearch is an advantage.
* Understanding and applying SDLC principles when working with or leading a large team of developers
* Good command of spoken and written English is a must
* Able to work independent, under pressure and meet tight deadline
* Able to work under minimum supervision, working with team or individual
* Demonstrated ability with working in a geographically distributed development team environment
* Must have excellent problem solving skills and love technical challenges
* Must be self-motivated, and able to multi-task
* Must be able to take initiative to be productive and efficient
* At least 2 year(s) of working experience in Content Provider business is required for this position.
* Full-Time position(s) available.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.