Senior Project Manager - Oracle Cloud (Fusion) Financials
My client is looking to bring on a Senior Project Manager, Oracle Financials to manage the implementation of Oracle Cloud (Fusion) Financials. This is an exciting role that will be responsible for handling and directing cross functional projects and program work that impacts and drives the execution of enterprise strategy.
Reporting to the Global Program Manager based in US, you should ideally have a good understanding of finance processes and technology to manage all aspects of projects/programs for the work in SEA, and including Hong Kong and China.
- Strong understanding of finance process and technology
- Strong Oracle domain experience, Oracle Cloud (Fusion) Financials implementation is preferred.
- Strong project/program management oversight, training and improvements through the application of change management, continuous improvement, implementation, influencing and communication methodologies.
- Strong project/program management experience including managing and tracking the direction of the project/program, resulting in the successful delivery of materials, milestones and deliverables related to projects/programs.
- Provide regular project/program status reports to sponsors, leaders and other key stakeholders including core team members, resource team members, key cross functional leadership, etc
- Continuously identify project/program risk through assessment and risk reduction/mitigation plans to ensure team members are driving towards mitigation of risks.
- Validate that tracking and effective metrics are in place to ensure program/project effectiveness, making appropriate recommendations based on results.
- Bachelor Degree or Masters in Information Technology, Finance or related
- More than 10 years in 10+ in IT, finance, and accounting preferred
- Project Manager Professional (PMP) certification (or equivalent) required.
- Required understanding of various support center functions and their impact to the business
- Required experience with shared services
- Required comfort presenting to various levels of leadership
- Preferred healthcare background (veterinary or human healthcare, pharmaceutical, etc.)
Argyll Scott Interim Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8140
Tan Yi Yun
EA Reg No: R1103437