Senior Reliability Manager
Well known global FMCG company
· Evaluate equipment failure modes and utilize engineering experience
· Supervise Machine inspections
· Review engineering specifications/drawings and propose design modifications to improve reliability within cost and other performance requirements
· Evaluating plant performance to support the long term sustainability plan.
· Handle new project and CI
· At lease Bachelor's degree in Engineering
· Minimum 8-10 years' experience in Reliability and related
· At least 2 years in a management position
· Experience of beverage/packaging industry is preferred
· good command of English
If you have any queries, please call Thanwa on +66 (0) 2 107 2571 or sent your CV to : email@example.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.