The role requires a confident, reliable and service-oriented individual who is able to manage all cycles of an SAP implementation project as well as the support of business users. This position is settled in an international and dynamic Finance & Accounting team (F&A).
Location: Bangkok, BTS Line
- Be the key contact person for all questions regarding SAP FI/CO.
- Drive the roll-out of SAP globally by enabling business transformation, as well as conceptual advice throughout the implementation cycle. Lead the Project Team through the full cycle, from initial project planning until go-live. Responsible for customizing necessary adjustments of the new entities during the rollout projects.
- Proactively review current processes and services in the FI/CO module and all relevant sub-modules, establish new processes and functions as required, maintain standards in terms of quality and excellence, and automate processes for efficiency.
- Take ownership of fixing problems from Error Analysis to the successful implementation of the solution, including configuration and documentation of the relevant changes.
- Support the Finance & Accounting department to align SAP and (financial) non-SAP systems. Work closely with our Finance & Accounting team on developing high-end finance solutions.
- Promote knowledge sharing with and training of other colleagues
- Manage the relevant external partners and stakeholders, including consulting companies and IT-Auditors.
- University degree, ideally with a strong focus on the Financial Area and/or business administration.
- Be a passionate SAP professional with a strong will to take ownership of the FI/CO module.
- At least 3 - 4 years of work experience in the Finance Area, ideally in the sector of service providers.
- Ability to customize SAP Financials (FI-GL, FI-AP, FI-AR, FI-AA, as well as CO-CEA, CO-CCA, and CO-OPA) as well as experiences with SAP S/4HANA.
- Experience in conducting requirements and design sessions with business process owners, planning and conducting testing- and training sessions. 3 or 4 successful Go-Lives must complete the experience.
- The knowledge and experience in FICO & MM integration, FICO & SD integration, and Experiences in ABAP, Web Services, Smart Forms / Adobe Forms is a plus.
- Fluent English verbal & written communications skills are essential for this role.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.