You will be
· Work closely with the rest of the IT engineering team to implement any integration points necessary to persist and/or retrieve information from other systems (e.g. by consuming internal and external APIs)
· Assist the Digital Technical Director in supervising and developing other developers in the team
Contact us if you
- Have more than 4 years experience as Fullstack developer
- Good command of English (interview in English)
- Experience in E-commerce OR digital platform is a huge plus but not limit to
- Excellent attitude and willing to learn
- Strong will to step up to senior role
APPLY NOW ! Do not let this chance slip away !
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.