A leading international consulting company servicing for more than decades are looking for Senior Strategy Manager to lead several projects while develop strong client relationship.
· Established proposals, contracts, kick-off presentations, project budget planning
· Conducted interviews with client's key stakeholders targeting at management and process owners to analyze major issues and challenges of internal control while provide recommendation on business process improvement to clients
· Plan/research/develop/execute strategy and
· Developed and enhanced corporate policies and procedures
· Regularly delegated, communicated and follow up tasks with internal team to ensure that projects will be delivered in timely manner with good quality
· Engage with company stakeholders to identify opportunities and provide feedback to the team on projects
The successful applicant will have:
· A Bachelor's degree/Master's degree in Finance, BBA, Marketing or related field
· 10+ years of working experience in cross-functional implementation and operation, strategic development and project management
· Solid track record in achieving business results with energetic, dynamic and pro-active personality
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai
· Thai nationality only
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.