Job Title - Senior Supply Chain Executive
Our client: is one the leading global fast-food business who have multiple brands. They have 800+ franchise units, across 14 geographies. The role is responsible for Middle East, Turkey and North Africa region.
This role involves that the successful candidate manages assigned equipment, Distribution, and cross border exports / imports, to ensure lowest cost and reliable (assured) supply at the right quality. The main areas are developing equipment, driving execution of equipment plans, benchmarking suppliers & align strategies for rapid growth at the optimal cost.
- Manage around 20 equipment, distributions, and international suppliers
- Align exports to all META countries, working with franchisees to ensure market opening
- Control input pricing for all new store builds
- Develop and maintain procurement strategies for categories of spend to ensure lowest cost and top performance of suppliers
- Perform medium to long term planning with suppliers to align their growth to that of our client
- Develop and maintain cost saving action plans, cost analysis & implement appropriate account management practices across the supply base
- Work with Marketing and NPD on equipment, LTOs and consumable requirements to support the NPD
- Strong commercial understanding and experience in driving down cost and identifying cost saving opportunities, with a track record of delivering total cost savings
- Good facilitation and presentation skills
- Experience in S&OP
- Holds excellent negotiating skills and experience
*Only short-listed candidates will be contacted*