Argyll Scott Thailand is currently looking for 2 positions of Senior System Analyst with professional skills in both Web and Mobile Application development to support our client, the big international insurance company.
**Open for Thai-Citizen or Thai Nationality only**
- Managing internal systems, providing support on incident investigation and resolution to the operations team.
- Analyze, design and motivate software development team to generate new applications following business requirement.
- Strategizing and implementing for the scoping, conceptualization, architecture, implementation and testing of new technologies.
- Planning daily scrum meeting, sprint planning, sprint review, retrospective to support Technical Lead.
- Cooperate closely with Business Analyst team, Software Developer team, Integration team or related team.
- Manage the development process including project management and responsible for all documentation report as required.
- Update technology knowledge and business improvement in all agile and Scrum Methodology.
- Gather business requirement such as API design, Data mapping, ER Diagram & Data for system design and integration to support the enhancement.
- Scheduling, prioritizing and delegating work, and Implementing solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineer, Company Science, Information Technology or related field.
- Minimum 4 years working experience relevant to Information Technology.
- Experienced Hands-on digital or mobile development scope to implementation.
- Familia with developing and integrating on web services (XML, JSON, REST, OAuth, etc.).
- Excellent knowledge of selecting the best practices and application design for optimizing web services and other integration systems.
- Experienced working in Insurance, Financial or Banking industry will be an advantage.
- Able to hand on track record supporting and managing business applications.
- Agile Methodologies (Kanban/Scrum) including QA best practices across SDLC is a plus.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.