About our Client
Our client is start-up company, joint venture between leading Thai petrochemical and Chinese 1st tier B2B. They're currently looking for Finance Treasury Manager who've Finance banking background and have an experience in Funding, Cash management, forecast for cash flow and knowledge in treasury function.
- Manage fund source, cash flow planning and forecasting to minimize interest costs
- Keep a good relationship with banks and other financial institutions
- Capital monitoring and comply with company policies
- Manage interest rate risk, aligned with corporate policy and reporting
- Produce budget & forecast for cash flow, net debt and working capital and bank charges.
- Drive on cash management and recommend solution for all depository and disbursing activities including cash collection and change fund management at store
- Prepare management reports to support business analysis with report connecting market conditions, funding issues, returns on investment, cash-related risk, and etc.
- Prepare presentation to Asset and Liability Committee (ALCO) and other relevant Committees
- Other assignment(s) by CFO.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Finance and Banking or related area.
- At least 7-10 years of experience in Finance : Funding , Reporting , Cash Management and Treasury functions
- Good command in English both spoken and written and knowledge of Microsoft Office and Accounting system.
- Strong leadership, management skill, interpersonal skill and communication skill.
- Hard working, result oriented Creative, enthusiastic.
- Team player, able to work closely with staff from other functions.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.