Argyll Scott is looking for a Senior UI designer to join our premium client based in Bangkok. They are the fast growing startup company looking for who is currently having many interesting new digital, Senior UI and cyptocurrency
They are looking for an experienced and talented UI designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters, and UX designers.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry's standards.
- Three or more years of experience and proven track record.
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during the interview.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz.
- Creative ideas with a problem-solving mindset.
- Experience working in a software development process.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.