- Illustrate the objectives and assumtion for the experiments, according to the insights derived by analysts and prioritization parameters in the backlog of CRO activities
- Advocate user-centered design methodologies and incorporate qualitative and quantitative research findings to enhance optimization tests, also structure the criteria for the experiment QA and UAT (Participate in UAT of the experiments that passed QA)
- Be able to translate and communicate testing results and data-driven recommendations into an effective message for UX/UI team and development team (technical requirements would be defined by Senior Technical Lead), continually creating insights and value for clients.
- Conduct CRO tools and identified for the current year and always look for better ways of working and delivering
- Ability to plan the experiments and together with the 'Senior Manage - Experimentation', plan with the highest experiment quickness according to available traffic and resources, define traffic allocation for mutually exclusive experiments
- Works with the Product experience analytics team, UX/UI and Content senior managers
- Partner with cross functional businesses, key stakeholders and related teams
Experience and Skills:
- 3+ years' experience in a role of a business analyst, product manager, CRO specialist or a related role (web + mobile app experience is a must)
- 1+ years' experience in an experimentation role (CRO)
- Proficient using statistical significance, calculating sample sizes based on traffic, structure experiments and clear insights and maintain the highest possible quickness of experiments
- Able to use smart form features to optimize for lifecycle stage and progressively profile our leads navigate through ambiguity and help define processes with an apile mindset
- Familar with writing requirements and feedback of new features
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills, data driven, detail-oriented and customers focus and presentation skills
- Ability to synthesize data and identify opportunities
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.