Job Vacancy: Shared Services Coordinator - Chief Accountant
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About Our Client:
Our client is one of the largest dairy companies in the region. They have branches in 38 countries and export to more than one hundred countries worldwide. They supply consumer products, such as milk, yogurt, cheese.
▪ Manage and overview the account receivable, account payable & record to report activities with Financial shared service centre team and ensure accurate and timely close.
▪ Monitor and control all accounting policies and procedures to ensure internal control
▪ Measure the performance of Financial shared service centre team and perform monthly review, highlight the risks to the team and the Finance Director
▪ Manage and coordinate external audit.
▪ Ensure the accuracy and sufficiency of the document related to accounting
▪ Oversees treasury management and banking functions
▪ Degree qualification in Business/Commerce Preferably MBA/Qualified Accountant
▪ Excellent computer skills - including ERP knowledge (preferably SAP) and advanced MS-Excel knowledge
▪ 5-6 years of experience in a similar or related role.