A lifestyle destination for restaurants and hospitality company is looking for a dynamic Social Media Manager to join its Singapore office.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will combine the art of content creative and copy with the science of social media metrics, to achieve solid brand equity as part of the overall marketing mission.
- Design and implement social media strategies to enable the brands in achieving solid and consistent brand equity and, thereby leading to achieving business targets
- Generate, edit, publish compelling and innovative content (creative & copy) across various social media channels to strengthen brands awareness
- Collaborate tightly with multi-disciplinary teams (including Brand Management, Consumer Insights, Restaurant Managers amongst others) to drive effective and on-brand integrated social media activities
- Audit and analyse social media metrics (awareness, engagement, ROI), measure and report success of social media strategies and campaigns
- Update and ensure all information on the social media are accurate (eg restaurant's location, contact details and operating hours, digital contents on brand.com)
- Direct ownership and responsibility in content curation and budget management
- An existing social media specialist who is experienced in managing and growing online social media accounts, from hands-on content creation and management to strategic planning and discussion
- Creative, innovative, passionate in lifestyle, restaurants and gourmet food marketing
- Experienced with a variety of social media marketing, monitoring and listening tools
- Excellent English writing proficiency with a keen eye for details and branded aesthetics
Please include a selection of your social media work and successes in your resume.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Liew Foo Kin
EA Reg No: R1982421