One of Argyll Scott's consulting clients is looking for a Solutions Architect to work for their end client on an exciting new project in Dublin.
Duties and responsibilities can include and may extend to -
- Define the principles, guidelines, standards and solution patterns to ensure solution decisions are aligned with the client's future-state architecture vision
- Support Business Development and Pre-sales efforts by defining innovative and creative solutions
- Propose and/or evaluate client solutions for efficiency, proper design, and modularity
- Provide feedback and suggestions to inform the policies, best practices, and working instructions used to govern development standards
- Consult with delivery management and business development to scope and estimate the effort and complexity of proposed work
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of client architectural roadmaps
- Understand and verify customer requirements, recommend alternatives related to software, hardware, security, and network solutions where applicable
- Troubleshoot advanced technical challenges to include, but not be limited to, software considerations, hardware concerns, and network challenges
- Provide technical leadership to engineering and process teams for gathering, monitoring and analyzing data (performance etc)
Must haves -
- 7 or more years in a lead/technical role of which the last 4 was in the role of solution or technical architect
- Solid technical background with a broad knowledge of technology platforms and stacks and architectural approaches
- Well versed in at least 1 object-oriented programming language (Java, C#, C++, Groovy etc.), 1 or more scripting language (Javscript, Typescript etc) and/or general programming languages (Python, Scala etc.)
- Comfortable communicating and presenting to client C level executives and stakeholders; excellent verbal skills
- Ability to translate future-state business capabilities and requirements into solution architecture requirements
- Knowledge of technical architecture components
For more info please use the below details to reach out.
Please do contact me on 0207 936 1007 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further info and a confidential chat for immediate consideration.