We are looking for a driven and experienced individual for a client, a software company in the Artificial Intelligence space. This role is a Permanent opportunity.
- Ability to identify and implement new process opportunities with accuracy, analysis and feasibility
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to assess feasibility and analyze customer business and requirements and translate them into technical solutions
- A key player in leading large scale projects in infrastructure design and solution/product lifecycle to achieve business goals
- Work closely with team based locally and remotely, involved in technical solution designing, development and deployment.
- Collaborate with business units to review business processes and optimize where needed
- Able to control, supervise and develop AI and IOT related solutions and products, in software architecture design
- Create and maintain customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction
- Effective communication skills, time and organization management skills
- A proactive and meticulous individual with a strong aptitude for problem-solving
- 4-5 years' experience in designing and implementation of solution architecting with background in IoT, Machine Learning, Cloud solutions and Networking.
- Familiar with programming languages and tools such as Python/Shell, Ansible and Saltstack.
- Familiar with the architecture of automated operation, maintenance and monitoring platforms.
- Familiar with design patterns and various enterprise architectures.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.