Reports into the Senior SSC Director and Regional Controller AMEA.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
All working days 40 hours on a weekly basis..
SUMMARY OF JOB OBJECTIVES
The Function is responsible for design, deployment and utilization of service management framework in terms of: SLA's and KPI's design across AP/AR/RTR Towers and LCO's, reporting structure definition and design, SSC/LCO Governance Model coordination, budget management and continuous improvement program coordination. SPOC for local markets in terms of services provided by SSC including change requests, contact model, escalations, performance management and SLA's. Organizes and drives monthly performance boards. Supports SSC director on operational matters that requires coordination with LCOs and Genpact (current service provider for KLSSC). The role also supports SSC director on Site management related tasks including administrative duties. Role will also work closely with SMEs to deliver on process standardization, improvement opportunities.
- SSC/LCO Governance Model coordination;
- Coordinates with Command Centre for design and deployment of SLA framework, performance measures and SLA/KPI reporting structure, incl. set up and alignment of SLA's with LCOs;
- Coordinates for trainings on SLA/KPI measurement for SSC and LCO;
- SSC budget governance and management incl. LCO charge -outs;
- Coordinates for Design, Define and Deploy SSC internal reporting across Towers (AP/AR/RTR) and reports towards LCO's;
- Coordinates with Head of Shared Service and LCO in the field of: scope of the processes delivered by shared services; change requests; escalations, performance issues;
- Communicates with local organizations on process changes or any other changes that might have an impact on them;
- Supports continuous improvement (CI) culture and mindset within SSC organization while liaising with Genpact;
- SSC CI program coordination (Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen);
- Coordinates with SMEs, Genpact and IT for automatization delivery - macros, scripting, winshuttle etc.;
- Internal and external benchmarking of various processes;
- Works closely with SMEs and Genpact tower leads to manage SOP/BPP framework and it's utilization;
- Educating local markets on the SSC/LCO governance model (LCO market trainings)
- Site management related administrative tasks
VALUES, ATTITUDE & BEHAVIOURS
- Own and drive continuous improvement ideas within the team;
- Search for cost-effective ways to improve the service, without compromising on quality;
- Keep abreast of market trends within Beauty Industry with regards to SSC operations, in order to enable Coty to become a market leader;
- Develop a broader understanding of how our business works and what we need to do, to 'win in beauty';
- Start from the 'consumer, client or customer' perspective and challenge your assumptions as to what you think they need, in order to meet or exceed their expectations;
- Widen your knowledge and experience by stepping out of comfort zone;
- Strive to identify new and creative ideas for managing the team/ managing the activities, to promote the growth of the business;
- Deliver difficult feedback or take tougher stands with others when require;
- Engage in and promote engagement in activities, that support going beyond the call of duty, to achieve and surpass the business / team targets;
- Work collaboratively as part of the team / organisation to achieve common and individual goals.
THE COTY IDEAL FIT
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position within shared service/BPO environment; or similar experience in the role of customer service business/command center lead;
- Experience in designing various KPIs, SLAs other measurement methods relevant to a business processes;
- Experience in continuous improvement process identification,
- Experience in RPA projects;
- University graduate in finance/controlling/business management;
- Project Management certified - would be an advantage (Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen);
- English advanced.
- PC skills: MS Office package (Excel advanced); SAP (ideally, advanced level) or any other ERP software.
- Strong understanding of SLA, KPI frameworks;
- Systems knowledge: SAP, ERP, HANA, Power BI, Macro development;
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.