JOB OPPORTUNITY: Store Manager (Luxury Retail)
The client is an iconic, luxury French fashion house which offers women's and men's ready-to-wear, handbags, shoes, accessories, eyewear and a fragrance for women.
They are currently seeking a Store Manager who will report to the Retail Director
To develop the store's turnover by managing the sales team, expanding the customer-base and establishing customer loyalty, employing the Client's sales strategy and image.
How you will contribute (not extensive)
- Store sales management: business report, follow-up and application of procedures, till supervision, sales support;
- Day-to-day management of the team (individual and group coaching, refocusing interview…) and weekly and monthly meetings;
- Development of customer portfolio: winning new customers, building a network, following up CRM, handling disputes
Who you are
- You have significant experience in luxury industry, team management, in store management and in the sale of luxury products;
- You have good social skills and a very good ability to listen, a strong sense of responsibility;
- You are willing and responsive;
- You are service-oriented and persuasive;
- You must have a customer portfolio and know local customers;
- You have a good knowledge of IT tools and a keen sense of product and fashion culture;
- You have worked in a fast past environment;
- Your English must be fluent and ideally a second language
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.