(60k + Commission)
Our client is one of the world 's leading and fast-growing retails industry. They are now looking for a Store Manager to be a part of their growing team in Thailand. You will be managing store staff and developing business as well as growing store's sales target.
- Generate sales achievement & contribute to Store Performance by thinking long term, teamwork and Brand.
- Spot the identified improvement area.
- Share the best practice to bring up the performance of all district stores.
- Have skills of people development including conduct staff training.
- Make sure all established VM and in-store communication standards are met.
- Support effectively store of its daily operations.
- Drive excellent service according to brand standards to customer including monitoring customer feedback and maintain customer's satisfaction.
- At least 2 years experiences of Beauty, fashion customer, and commercial focused in retail industry
- At least 1year experience in managing store.
- Intermediate selling experience.
- Have strong product knowledge and understanding in this industry.
- Advance MS Office proficiency.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree is required.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please feel free to apply via email: email@example.com for more details or call Thanita (Desk number) at 02-107-2902
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.