Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Strategy and Transformation Senior Manager and report to Associate Director. This role will responsible for manage development and implementation of strategic/operational objectives leading to long-term profitable/sustainable business growth.
- Independently manage strategic/transformation type of programs/projects and initiatives
- Lead teams of functional and business experts as well as consultants to drive success across work streams
- Collaborate to find solutions for complex business problems
- Manage large scale roll outs of strategies, processes and solutions
- Manage stakeholders up to Executive Team
- Drive change and communicate
- MBA or Master's degree in business administration, industrial engineering, strategic management or a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in a comparable role in a corporate or consulting environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, experienced in project management, and good understanding of business acumen.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage competing and changing priorities showing adaptability in a dynamic environment.
- Committed and result oriented, willing to go the extra mile if needed to meet important deadlines.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.