Our client is a well known Pharmaceuticals company and they are looking for a Supply Chain & FIE Warehouse Manager to manage their daily Supply Chain Operations, as well as acting at the FIE Project Leader to coordinate the whole business transformation effort. To be more precise:
- Supply Chain Management (the usual stuffs):
- Coordinate S&OP with all stakeholders.
- Demand Planning, Inventory Control, Distributor Management.
- FIE Project Leader (the challenging & exciting mission):
- Lead a task team (SCM, Commercial, RA, Finance) to come up with a detailed & feasible Project Charter to acquire CSC so the company can go live with the FIE.
- Setup FIE Warehouse and ensuring the warehouse is GSP certified (there is a Warehouse in-charge headcount with Pharmacist degree to report to this role).
To excel at this position, the ideal candidate will need:
- In-depth experience in managing Supply Chain Operations for Pharmaceutical company, ideally at Management capability with total experience around 12 - 15 years. The business size is roughly USD 15 - 20M/annum.
- Firm grasp of Circular 54, and the experience of finishing FIE project before is perfect.
- Very good Project Management skill to juggle lots of goals/objectives/tasks and timeline, as well as the ability to communicate and work cross-functionally with lots of stakeholders.
- English communication is definitely required to communicate with the Line Manager (Head of Asia Supply Chain stationed in Singapore).
If you feel the role is interesting and wish to explore more, please apply.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.