Supply Chain and Manufacturing Leader
Salary: 170 - 220 KB per Month
Criteria for applicant to apply
- Understand big scope in Supply Chain and Manufacturing end to end
- Extensive experience in improving Total Supply Chain Performance (OEE, Sustainability, Saving)
- Good skill in stakeholder management
Our partner is a Global company. They operate more than 60 countries all over the world. Currently, they are looking for an experienced Manufacturing people to plan lead Operation Improvement to enhance productivity and minimize cost.
This role is responsible for seeing whole picture of Supply Chain and Manufacturing process in to analyse where and how to improve to staff mind-set & Culture, maximizing productivity, sustainable process, and minimizing cost. In this role, you will:
- Identify Loss in every process and improve to reduce waste and time.
- Create Total Supply Chain strategic blueprint to sustainable improve yield and reduce cost in long term.
- Responsible for continuous improvement in Total Supply Chain process to maximize output.
- Coach leadership team in implementation and responsible for change management
- Deliver Total Supply Chain excellence training to involving staffs in the company
- Create awareness and build engagement of employee to follow both short term and long term plan
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in Total Supply Chain excellence scope. You will have a Bachelor degree level or higher in Engineering degree or other relevant degree and it is highly desirable that you will have experience:
- In managing multiple projects
- Thai people is preferable
Fluency in both written and spoken English is highly desirable
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.