Supply Chain Process Improvement Manager
Salary: 70 - 80 KB per Month
Our client is a global retail company. Their vision is to be a world class retail company. They are looking for a key team member who will take responsibility for supply Chain Process Improvement activity. If you want to surround yourself with visionary experts, then apply now and join this ambitious company!
In this role, you will be responsible for all of supply chain activities. Also, you will be required to:
- Improvement projects in Distribution Center and Transportation
- Lead warehouse and logistic process improvement for both inbound and outbound
- Produce sustainable business process improvements by focusing on key performance measurements, developing core competencies, and partnering with cross-functional
- Increase operational flexibility and responsiveness, while delivering products at the lowest total system cost possible and optimizing asset utilization
The successful candidate for this role is required to have strong exposure for project improvement background. And, you need to have a bachelor or master's degree in engineering, Supply Chain & Logistics, Business Administration or related fields. Also, it is highly desirable that you have:
- 5-10 years experience in Warehouse and distribution center
- Planning & organizing, analytical skill, problem solving, decision making, interpersonal relationship
- Be able to initiate the improvement project and implementation
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is highly desirable
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.