Sustainability Manager ASEAN (Recycling Sustainability) - Consumer Packaging Products - Packaging Production - Bangkok - International Company - UP TO 300K BAHT A MONTH PLUS BONUSES AND BENEFITS - THAI NATIONAL ONLY
International Global Multi-site manufacturer of consumer packaging products
Partner with regional business units as the regional leader regarding all sustainability compliance aspects for Recycling Sustainability regulations across multiple sites in ASEAN.
- Identify suitable recyclers to partner with in supporting recycling programs.
- Source compliant recyclers and technologies to improve the company's sustainability in accordance to international sustainability standards.
- Transfer recycling knowledge to internal stakeholders for product development / innovation.
- Train & Develop key departments and department heads to drive sustainability across the group.
- Partner with relevant associations and government bodies.
- Work with regulatory agencies to understand regulation and policies that dictate sustainability agendas.
- Work with internal stakeholders to define sustainability programs and initiatives across ASEAN.
The ideal candidate will:
**Thai National only** with a strong background in Consumer Packaging Products ****
- Bachelor's Degree in Environmental Management / Health & Safety, or equivalent or related.
- 5 + years of Sustainability experience in recycling stream or consumer-packaged goods
- Strong working knowledge of packaging sustainability
APPLICANTS WHO DO NOT MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
If you have any queries, please call Paul Coles on 02 107 2884 or email@example.com
KEYWORDS - ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH, SAFETY, PRODUCTION, MANUFACTURING, PRODUCTION, HSE, EHSE, NEBOSH, HAZOP, SUSTAINABILITY MANAGER, RECYCLING SUSTAINABILITY, CONSUMER PACKAGING PRODUCTS, PACKAGING PRODUCTION,
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.