Sustainability Manager - Environment and Occupational Health and safety
Salary: 90 - 120 KB per Month
Our client is a global company of FMCG. They have been operated over 50 years and the business model is selling a variety of the best quality products. Currently, they are recruiting for a Safety Health Environment Manager, who is the key player to ensure safety for everyone in factory and friendly environment.
In this role, you will be responsible for all Safety, Health, and Environment activities. Also, you will be required to:
- Manage and lead Health & Safety and Environmental activities to ensure compliance of HSE standard of company, government, and global.
- Manage risk assessment and build employee's knowledge and awareness of SHE to improve safety culture, reduce incidents, and environmental pollution release.
- Report directly to plant manager
The successful candidate for this role is required to have strong SHE skill. And, it is a plus if you have a bachelor's Degree in environment, occupational health and safety or related fields. Master's Degree in related fields is a plus. Also, it is highly desirable that you have:
- At least 5 years in experiences in environment and occupational health and safety implementation
- Experience in project management
- Experience in responding to DJSI, CDP, FTSE4Good, etc. is a plus
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.