Our client who comes from an innovative environmental organization, is looking for a System Administrator, a person who is experience in Windows and Linux environment who have some exposure in an AWS Cloud platform / environment. This role is a permanent position.
- Perform security patches and software updates as well to monitor its existing systems.
- Perform deployment on systems to its partners
- To increase the efficiency of existing systems through automation techniques.
- Perform end-user support whenever necessary
- To surface documentations related to IT system deployment, system administration etc.
- Bachelor's degree / Diploma with at least 4-5 years of experience as a IT System Administrator
- Experienced in deploying systems to customer sites, as well as maintaining on-prem / virtualized systems
- Candidates who has experience in managing applications and maintaining in a cloud environment, ideally in AWS would be an advantage
- Basic experience in CI/CD pipelines via Github
- Some knowledge or understanding on Apache would be a plus
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as the role will be speaking with internal and external stakeholders, as well a person who is willing to learn new technologies.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 16S8105
Romero Abdullah @ Romero Yap Loy Fatt
EA Reg No: R1550615
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.