Argyll Scott is working with a multi-national company based in Bangkok, Thailand. Our client's core businesses focus on retail, food, and hospitality. They are looking for an experienced System Analyst who will be responsible for programming and database design, implementation, and support - for application systems and data warehouse reports.
What you will do:
- Develop and improve business system architecture using SDLC best practices.
- Gather requirements from business users and key stakeholders.
- Design database and software programs under Web-based application and data warehouse reporting
- Design database, data warehouse programs for example; Oracle, MS SQL, MS Access, etc.
- System implementation including all type of testing (unit, QA, regression, etc).
- Perform user training and post-implementation support.
- IT Vendor Coordination
- Coordinate with 3rd party developers to complete software development projects on time and on budget.
Who you are:
- At least 5 years of programming experience in MS access, SQL Query language, VB.Net, ASP.Net, Visual Basic, Visual C++, and Excel Advance (programming and pivot)
- At least 3 years experience with data warehouse programming, business intelligence, ETL logic, data schema, and business report programming.
- At least 3 years experience in developing software and data warehouse applications using SQL database, MS Access, Visual basic.
- Must have proven use of software development lifecycle (SDLC) in implementing programming projects
- English language skill is a must
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary package with excellent benefits
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic and international environment
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.