Argyll Scott is working with the leading international Food and Beverage business. They are looking for System Engineer Manager who responsibility for IT Infrastructure, especially Linux operation, Software Implement. Besides, has pre-sale and project management skills to delivery
- Provide periodic review of infrastructure status and recommend mitigation plan.
- Manage team activities that support resource development in key areas of IT Infrastructure operation to ensure service delivery
- Manage infrastructure capacity planning, performance optimization in part of system infrastructure, to ensure that all enterprise platforms are efficiently designed and sufficient for all network and IT solutions integration
- 5 years of working experiences in web application development and/or IT business.
- Having fundamental IT knowledge level. (Application development, hardware, operating system, database, programming languages, networking, web application, etc.)
- Having the advanced knowledge of Linux installation, OS hardening, Shellscript creation and test, webservice implementation and software installation
- Having the network and firewall installation, configuration, security policy management and administration
- Good interpersonal skills and
- Capable to analyze the customer requirement and design overall system specification and concept.
- Fast response to both customer and development team.
- Pre-sales experience is preferred
- Excellent communication in English
If you are interested in the opportunities, please sent update CV at email@example.com or contact 02-107-2904
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.