Talent Acquisition Manager
Our client is a leading firm with a highly profitable portfolio of businesses. There is now an opening opportunity for a proactive and mature professional role as a "Talent Acquisition Manager" who has ability to understand business needs with well-developed skills in Talent Acquisition/Employer Branding to build and develop effective TA strategies, attract the best talents, and maintain relationship with business leaders and candidates.
- Provide 360-degree recruitment services from initial planning and job brief to offer management including talent pipelining, deep searching, mapping and head hunting in addition to traditional advertising and shortlisting
- Continuously work on ways to improve the hiring process; find innovative ways to seek out talent and maximize efficiency of the assessment process
- Partner with internal leaders to develop and execute talent acquisition strategies
- Develop and maintain a network of internal/external contacts to help source high potential talent
- Initiate and participate in projects that further both TA and Business Function capability
- Effective stakeholder management of the recruitment service including developing and maintaining a working relationship with business leaders
- Conduct resourcing needs analysis briefings with hiring managers to understand current & future requirements
- Interview and assess all candidates presented to hiring managers, including the use of face-to-face behavioral-based interviewing methodologies
- Provide candidates with an accurate and compelling story as to why we're "Employer of Choice"
- Maintain accurate documentation of all candidates, searches, hiring manager interactions, and other recruiting
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Human Resources, Communications, Marketing, or any related field
- At least 5 years of experience functioning as a Talent Acquisition
- Expert level knowledge in all full life-cycle recruiting components, including: search strategy, sourcing, engagement, qualification, assessment, candidate relationship management, compensation, and on boarding.
- Possess excellent communication and influencing skills, attention to detail and the ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and applicants.
- Deep internet research and networking skills that enables one to build a consistent and sustainable talent pipeline
- A strong understanding of candidate attraction platforms including job boards and social media, with proven experience on excellent search and attraction capabilities
- Excellent conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to develop creative solutions to complex problems and business requirements
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.