An international consumer goods company (FMCG) is hiring a Talent Acquisition Manager to lead recruitment in across their regional office and domestic business in Singapore. Reporting to the HR Lead Business Partner, you will work closely with business leaders to fulfill recruitment needs and ensure excellent recruitment experience.
- In charge of full cycle of recruitment from the sourcing, screening, interviewing until the signing of the candidate.
- Build a strong relationship with hiring managers to manage, influence and drive the recruitment process.
- Utilize and manage various channels of hiring eg. Linkedin, referral, recruitment agency, etc.
- Actively build pipelines of candidates to facilitate timely hiring of the recruitment life-cycle.
- Evaluate resourcing channels effectiveness and talent acquisition activities to meet business objective.
- Stay current with trends related to recruitment within industry, incorporates these trends into Singapore's recruitment strategy where appropriate.
- Involved in ad hoc projects assigned.
- 5-8 years' talent acquisition experience preferably in FMCG industry with in-house and agency experience
- Proven track record recruiting commercial roles and corporate roles in fast-moving environment
- Strong knowledge of Singapore employment law and regulations
- Good communication skills to handle stake holder management
- Mature, driven and resourceful in recruiting from different channels
EA Registration Number: R1768804
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105