A global luxury retailer is looking for a well experienced Store Project Leader to join their team, to support store project activities within the APAC region, and to be the main contact of the brand.
- Follow store projects strategy and guidelines from HQ in order to maintain global image of the brand, to achieve right activities for the brand
- Provide HQ architecture team technical project briefing, realistic project schedule and budget template and other necessary information in order to kick start a project
- Follow through the project process, to make sure the project is delivered on time, on budget and meet consistent quality standard of the brand
- Initiate and coordinate drawings & materials submission to landlord and drive for timely approval, liaise with landlords to resolve all the design, technical and schedule issues, make sure the brand is able to achieve max. of design intent while respecting landlord's requirements and local building codes
- Coordinate with all vendors and local teams for procurement and make sure timely deliveries & installation
- Guide and support wholesales business partners and their contractors throughout the project processes
- Update cost tracking record through project process, to report punch list after projects completion, to gather project closing documentation e.g. as built drawings & final account
- Provide project progress reports and project status update per MD and HQ's requirements
- Maintain boutique database, a comprehensive library of design references, including but not limited to, concept drawings, validated material samples, light fittings, and mock ups or their photos.
- Over 15 years' relevant experience, preferable in retail industry; with at least 5-6 years' managerial experience
- Degree holder in relevant discipline - Interior Design, Architecture, or equivalent)
- Detail minded, able to identify issues and obtain appropriate approaches to tackle problems
- Experience to deal with franchise business partners; Develop and maintain a professional relationship with multiple franchise architects
- Proficient in computer drawing software
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Vinay Sajnani at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5187 / +852 9419 4333 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be founds on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.