Argyll Scott is partnering with Leading IT companies to find Lead Software Engineer with experience in Java (Spring Boot/Spring/J2EE) to support their upcoming projects.
- Analyzing, writing, testing and maintaining software.
- Implement high quality, scalable and extendable JAVA solutions.
- Provide guidance and direction to stakeholders to deliver on their expectations.
- Take Commitment to ensure that projects are completed successfully and maintain good workflow.
- Explore new business solutions to continually enhance functionality that fulfills user needs
- Creating tests plans, problem-solving and correcting software defects.
- Provide expert advice and leadership on standards and methodologies of application design and functionality
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences, IT, Information System, or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in Java programming, Struts or Spring Framework and develop web application.
- Experienced in team management will be advantage.
- Familiar with Java Enterprise Edition (J2EE), Spring Boot, Microservices, OOP.
- Good Database knowledge of MS SQL , My SQL or DB2.
- Ability to work in a team environment delivering quality software that meets requirements working to a timeline
- Familia with J-Query, Bootstrap Framework, SVN, Git and software development life cycle.
- Able to communicate in Thai and English.
- Motivated to be continually enhancing your skills to be aware of the latest software development
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.