The client is a leading international bank which has operated for over 150 years in some of the world's most dynamic markets and earns more than 90% of its income and profits in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. It is committed to building a sustainable business over the long term and is trusted worldwide for upholding high standards of corporate governance, social responsibility, environmental protection and employee diversity.
Our client is looking for a team of telesales candidates that will be focusing on Singapore market and clientelle to promote their products.
Guaranteed success in this role if:
- Sales targets achieved- earn double of your base salary
- The role will involve engagement with new and existing clients to promote cross sell or up sell unsecure products (Personal Loan / Credit Card)
- Own end to end sales process to ensure that client request is fulfilled
- Work closely with team leader to develop and implement sales plan to achieve targets
Our Ideal Candidate
- You must be fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Added advantage if you are Chinese speaking (Mandarin/ Cantonese/ Hokkien etc) as you will be managing the Chinese market
- At least 1-2 year(s) of working experience in sales or service is preferred. Prior experience in telesales / outbound/ inbound sales is a plus
- Fresh Grads are welcome to apply
- Earn double your base salary when sales targets are met
ie. MYR 3500+ MYR 3500= MYR 7000
- Follow SG calendar, so replacement holidays are available
- Nearby/ convenient public transportation, LRT etc
- Great performance bonus/ career incentives
- Career progression stepping stone
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.