Our client is one of the world's leading consumer goods in a FMCG company. Now they are searching for a strong leader as a 'Trade Marketing Manager'. You will be responsible for planning business, setting and achieving under company direction and coordinate between sales and marketing team to co-formulated and execute below the line strategies and activities.
· Develop in-store merchandising initiatives to facilitate consumer purchase & enhance in-store clarity.
· Provide input and suggestion on BP numbers.
· Able to manage whole brand sales forecast and out of stock.
· Handle promotion and TP efficiency.
· Recognize category & business opportunities/initiatives with trade to maximize company growth.
· Counter mega promotion and in-store promotion based on specific campaign.
· Improve and provide in charge category full year trade strategic direction for customer-based promotion and NPD plan.
· Minimum Bachelors' Degree
· At least 5 years of experience in an FMCG or Retail industry. Experience in the Retail Skin Care industry is a plus
· Good in communication, solve problems and make decisions
· Well presentation, issue management, planning, organizing and negotiation skills
· Ability to handle and manage projects with strict adherence to timelines
· Strategic, creative and express logical mindset
· Able to work in a team and perform leadership traits
· Fluent in speaking and writing in English
For more information, please call K.Eye at 02-107-2901 (desk number), Email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.