Trade Marketing Manager - FMCG
My client is a Multinational company which reputation in the market worldwide.
Lead and develop a strong Trade Marketing team and a motivating work environment.
Champion the perspective of the shopper in the organization, work with insight professionals to plan, develop and fund research programs and data required to build shopper, retail environment and channel expertise, and ensure all learning is leveraged fully in development of brand, channel and customer strategy.
- Develop trade marketing strategy to achieve company objectives and define 4P strategy and tactics by channel.
- Establish objectives and KPIs for all brands and retail environments and ensure tracking mechanisms are in place and utilized.
- Build "go to market" plans for each initiative, identify new product KPIs and specific plans to protect base business by retail environment.
- Optimize resources and leverage trade spending among channel and ensure fair and equitable resource allocation between customers.
- Lead the development of a cross-functional strategic category vision from the perspective of the Consumer, Shopper, Retailer and Company.
- Closely work with Finance for channel and customer profitability analysis.
- Follow company regulations and standard system.
- Other responsibilities as per Company assigned.
- Master's Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- At least 12 years experience in Trade Marketing, Sales, or Marketing of FMCG company
- Strong leadership and analytical skill
- Dedicated to service excellence
- Proactive and open-minded
- Strong Initiative & Follow Through
- Good interpersonal Skill, can work effectively with others
- Good command of written and spoken English
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of the most successful FMCG company in the world.
- Challenging role to enhance your experiences in FMCG field.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submit your CVs as MS word or PDF with your current salary detail and updated picture
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.