Headquartered in US, a global beauty FMCG is looking for a strategic and charismatic Training Director to join its Singapore office. Managing its South Asia region, you will be inspiring to your team of training managers/trainers to deliver technical and soft skills to the beauty advisors, alongside elevating the level of service standards.
- Define training strategies and roadmap to elevate beauty advisors' capabilities, thereby achieving retail matric targets
- Own and develop knowledge competencies (eg retail academy, train-the-trainer, seasonal make-up artistry seminars) and deploy digital learning toolkits to the training teams and beauty advisors
- Champion digital learning agenda
- >10 years of training/education experience in fragrances, cosmetics and skincare industry
- Experienced in regional scope, programme development and various formats of seminars and trainings
- Creative and patient, with strong communication and influencing skills, and the ability to travel
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.