In this role, you will take a role of a Treasury Manager to lead a team of 6 finance officers and work closely with the CFO to ensure a smooth finance operation. This opportunity is open for both experienced Treasury Manager, Finance Manager or Assistant Manager and Senior Finance or Treasury professional who is keen to take on a leadership role.
- Perform risk management (liquidity, interest rates, ventures etc.)
- Assume responsibility for cash management procedures
- Manage the company's investment activity and make decisions
- Assist in the development of financing strategies
- Maintain relations with banks and rating agencies
- Provide advice in matters of corporate finance
- Prepare budgets and monitor expenditures
- Implement relevant legislation and policies
- Submit reports of present financial situation and forecasting
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field
- Proven experience as treasury and finance operations or in a relevant financial role
- Thorough knowledge of financial legislation, regulation and practices
- Knowledge of monetary market, investment management and financing techniques
- Working knowledge of MS Office and financial management software (SAP, Oracle etc.)
- Good with numbers and figures
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and reliable
- Excellent leadership and decision-making abilities
If you are interested to explore this opportunity, please click "Apply Now" or for a call Rapipong (Bank) on 02-107-2875 or email at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.