Our Client is one of the major building/Construction material producers in Thailand with an aim towards serving domestic market demand and contributing to the national development plan.
We are the Thai subsidiary of German Building/Construction company, one of the world's largest integrated manufacturers of building materials, who is now the number 1 producer of aggregates, the number 2 in cement and number 3 in ready-mixed concrete worldwide. Now our client is looking for the right person to join Finance Treasury team.
Treasury Operation Section Manager
Location : Bangkok
- Managing & forecast all cash management
- Collaborate with banks to execute tasks and improve processes.
- Conduct Treasury staff to work in treasury and all other related activities
- Manage FX and currency risk management. also comply within Group Treasury policy.
- Create performance Treasury report for management team. Perform other AD HOC assignment from management.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics. MBA is preferred, but not mandatory
- Minimum 6 years of experience in the area of corporate finance, treasury or banking industry. Experience in working with MNCs preferred
- Superior knowledge of maintaining and analyzing financial model
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver results within strict deadlines
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.