Argyll Scott is working with number one technology platform in Thailand. They are looking for a strong UX designer with abilities to to perform UX research and translate into great design. If you have a strong portfolio, please apply.
- Working crossed function with other business team eg. Designers, Researchers, Product Owner etc.
- Contribute to strategic thinking and product direction to identify opportunities, define product goals, and tackle problems
- Coordinate with local and HQ's design teams to deliver a global standard of user experience
- Contribute in research process and translate the outcome
- Perform sketching and ideation, as well as clearly articulate concepts and ideas to relevant stakeholders
- Create user flows, IA, site maps and wireframes, as well as prototypes of different levels of fidelity
- Facilitate workshops with stakeholders to support an inclusive design process if needed
- Bachelor's degree in Design, UX Design, Human-Computer Interaction, any related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of experience as a UX Designer at in-house teams or digital agencies
- Experienced performing strong researching skills
- Experience delivering end-to-end experience across multiple projects and platforms
- Experience with different UX processes, and research methods, both qualitative and quantitative
- Proficiency with software such as Figma, Sketch, Framer, Protopie, Miro, etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
- A portfolio showcasing your end-to-end design process across multiple platforms is required when applying for this position.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.