Title Value Stream Engineer (Electrical/ Electronics)
Lean - Productivity improvement - Process improvement - Kaizen - Based in Chachoengsao
An international household & Hardware company
- Lead customer complaint investigation and corrective actions.
- Support a 5S environment.
- Serve as extended Quality Team member on product development projects as well as integration and remediation projects.
- Define and agree with functional stake holders the project needs for Quality and the specific approaches required to meet them.
- Provide technical direction and leadership for all key deliverables defined by the product development process to ensure appropriate engineering and scientific analyses are employed and that design history files comply with company policies and applicable regulations and standards.
- Apply design control and regulatory knowledge to provide guidance to product development teams to ensure the quality and robustness of design inputs, design requirements, essential design outputs, etc. during all phases of product development.
- Participate in problem solving, requirements development, architectural and design reviews for product changes and enhancements.
- Provision and provide input to the creation of design controls (e.g. requirements setting, work instruction, training, FMEA).
- Support risk management activities including, but not limited, to product performance analysis on similar products.
- Participate in and co-ordinate the evaluation of new products, assuring the safety and efficacy of the devices.
- Maintain expert, updated knowledge of developments in regulatory compliance engineering requirements for product design, development, transfer and commercialization activities.
- Contribute to maintaining a strong team approach within the department and project teams.
- Lead or support root cause investigations; drive problem solving efforts for quality issues.
- Provide product support throughout the entire product life cycle.
- Lead and actively engage with project teams, customers, and suppliers to support Kaizen activities.
If you are interested, please apply via jobs DB
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.