- Directing financial planning and strategy.
- Analyzing and reporting on financial performance.
- Perform all aspects of accounting operations, overseeing all transactions related to AR/AP/GL, payroll and financial reporting.
- Overseeing audit and tax functions.
- Developing and implementing accounting policies.
- Preparing forecasts and comprehensive budgets.
- Analyzing all related data of company's financial performance e.g. profits, trends, costs and compliance with budgets. Issue regular status and ad hoc reports to senior management.
- Training Finance & accounting staff.
- Reviewing departmental budgets.
- Assessing, managing, and minimizing risk.
- Analyzing complex financial data.
- Managing internal controls.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
- Financial management experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Good command in English both written and spoken
- Proficient in using ERP and Microsoft office
- Strong analytical skills.
- Broad knowledge of accounting principles.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.