My client, a fast-expanding fintech company with a strong focus on blockchain and crypto-exchange business regionally. We are looking for an experienced compliance candidate, ideally with legal background to be part of the founding team of the company's regional strategic business development.
- You will be the Legal and Compliance Advisor to the founding team on the regional regulatory development and requirement of the related blockchain and crypto-exchange business.
- You will develop the internal compliance framework, policy and procedure for the business with external compliance advisors.
- You will advise the team on legal/ compliance matters in relation to the strategic development of the business.
- You will be the key contact person with regulators on licensing related matters in the region.
- At least 5 years of experience in legal and compliance functions with licensed financial institutions.
- Solid knowledge of blockchain and crypto-exchange business and related regulations in the region, including Hong Kong and Singapore.
- Passionate in fintech and blockchain industry.
- Independent, good team player, attention-to-detail, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command of English and Chinese, including Mandarin.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Legal and Compliance Manager.
For more information, please feel free to contact Calvin Chan at +852 3695 5186 or send your CV to cchan<at>argyllscott.com.hk